For simply browsing the Website, You are not required to register as a User. Users are only asked to register their personal data if you request or require access and use of the Feedbackz Services.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a small text file that a Web server can store on the hard disk of a computer to store some information about the user. A cookie is not an executable file or a program and therefore can not propagate nor contain a virus or other malicious software, and can not be longer than 4000 characters.
Cookies can help our website to distinguish the user's browser as a previous visitor and thus save and remember any preferences that may have been set while the user was browsing the site, personalize home pages, identify which parts of a site have been visited or keep track of selections.
Are Cookies Safe?
- Yes – they don’t harm your computer.
- Yes – they do not contain any information that could be used by others to identify you personally.
- Yes – they do not contain any confidential details such as your email address or payment details.
Types And Purposes Of Cookies
Below is a list of cookies that can be found on our website and a brief description of its purpose. We assure you that none of them retains personally identifiable information about you. Some cookies personalize your visit, others remember their preferences, while others only provide us visitor statistics.
- sessionid Session visitor registration: Used to record your session, it's not intrusive or maintain registration between visits or various websites.
- __utma Identification of unique visitors: Used to record unique visitors for statistical and analytical.
- __utmz Record traffic sources and navigation: Used to record how you came to our website (for a Google search, a notice, etc.) And the routes that remains when online. We use this information to improve the user experience in future updates.
- __utmc Determination of the visitor session: Google Analytics uses two cookies to establish a session. If any of these cookies, other activity starts the beginning of a new session
You can set your browser to accept or reject the cookies you receive or to have the browser notify you when a server wants to send a cookie to your computer or delete them. You can find instructions on the security settings on your Web browser.
- If you use Microsoft Internet Explorer, on the Tools menu> Internet Options> Privacy> Settings.
- If you use Firefox, the menu item Tools> Options> Privacy> Cookies.
- If you use Google Chrome in the menu Settings> Privacy
- If you use Safari on the menu Preferences> Security
You can use the "Help" section in the toolbar of most browsers to change the settings of your computer, however, some of the features of our online services may not work or may be more difficult to access if you reject all cookies. Most browsers allow you to turn a private mode whereby whenever cookies are deleted after your visit. Depending on the browser, Private thus may have different names, below you can find a list of the most common browsers and different names for this "private mode":
- Internet Explorer 8 and above: InPrivate
- Firefox 3.5 and above: Private Browsing
- Google Chrome 10 and above: Incognito
- Safari 2 and above: Private Browsing
- Opera 10.5 and higher: Private Browsing
Please carefully read the help section of your browser to learn more about how to activate the "private mode". You can still visit our Web while your browser is set to "private mode", however, the user experience may not be optimal and some utilities may not work. Feedbackz thanks you activate the acceptance of cookies, this helps us to obtain more detailed data that allow us to improve the content and layout of our website to suit your preferences.
Log Files, IP Addresses And Information About Your Computer
Due to the communications standards on the internet, when you visit the Feedbackz Website we automatically receive the URL of the site from which you came and the site to which you are going when you leave Feedbackz. Feedbackz also receives the internet protocol (“IP”) address of your computer (or the proxy server you use to access the World Wide Web), your computer operating system and type of web browser you are using, email patterns, mobile device operating system (if you are accessing Feedbackz using a mobile device), as well as the name of your ISP or your mobile carrier. We use this information to analyze overall trends to help improve the service. The linkage between your IP address and your personally identifiable information is not shared with third parties without your permission.
Users have the right to access, rectify, erase, block and oppose any processing of their personal data. Moreover, Users may at any time withdraw their consent to the processing of their personal data and information. This withdrawal will not have retroactive effects but may prevent providing the Services. The above is without prejudice to provisions of United States applicable law enabling conservation of data for the purpose of defending the responsibility of Feedbackz and complying with mandatory legal obligations. The aforementioned rights may be effective by contacting us at [email protected].
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION FOR REGISTERED USERS
Registration: If you require access to or use of the Feedbackz Services, We require you to register with Feedbackz as a user (“Registered User”) and we will collect your name, surname, email address, username and password. Responses to questions about personal data on registration are obligatory and if they are not provided, an account cannot be created.
- It is forbidden to submit any personal data that contains sensitive data that is relative to identifiable persons such as:
- User’s and or third party’s racial origin, membership in a trade union, religion, ideology and sexual life;
- User’s and or third party’s health, unless it proves necessary in order to assert any handicap or disability situation for labour purposes; or
- User’s and or third party’s relative to the commission of criminal offences or proceedings and associated penalties or fines.
You guarantee that the personal information provided is true, accurate and up to date according to your current situation. You hereby acknowledge that you are exclusively responsible for any inaccuracy, falsity or error in any submitted personal data and information and may be held liable for any damages whatsoever caused to Feedbackz, by virtue of using our services.
Please note that in relation to payments for services, user credit cardholder data will be collected and processed by our payment processor. We do not have access to this data apart from to request your business and VAT number.
Buyer data collected on behalf of User's Amazon accounts via approved Amazon MWS developer permissions are the following:
- Buyer name
- Buyer postal address
- Buyer Amazon buyer-message system email address
The data we collect is used for the provision and management of your account and the Services provided to You (as described in the General Terms and these Registration Terms), development of our professional contact with You and for the management of any newsletters, notification emails or commercial communications in general about the Services and products and any new features, offers or promotions offered by Feedbackz, access to your third party accounts for retrieving data for the Services, compliance with the Terms of Service and other legal communications. Registered users may also be sent notification emails and publicity material including third party advertisements relating to the Service.
The buyer data we collect is used on behalf of the user's various email campaigns setup to send automated follow-up requests and messages. The buyer data is used in no other way.
By completing the Website form and submitting your personal data, You declare to have read and accepted the terms of this Policy. Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing, You expressly and unequivocally consent to:
- the collection and processing of your professional contact details by Feedbackz in accordance with the indicated purposes established by Feedbackz and this Policy;
- the reception of commercial e-mails from Feedbackz, in accordance with the applicable laws on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce.
- The use of your access/authentication data to retrieve data (read only) from the third party online accounts you have indicated to us in the configuration panel.
Feedbackz warrants that it treats your personal data with strict confidentiality in accordance with applicable law. However there are some situations in which Feedbackz shall disclose any personally identifiable and/or non personally identifiable information about you or your use of our Services, in compliance with a legal obligation or in order to correctly deliver its Services or perform other obligations in accordance to the applicable regulations and rules set forth in the Terms of Service.
Conditions Of Use Of User Data By Other Users
When activated by the Registered User, sharing its data with third parties (by obfuscated link or other technical means) is hereby authorised in relation to the determined parties to whom the Registered User provides such sharing mechanism. In such case, any User of the Services who is provided with or has access to personal data of other Users or persons (“Receiving User”) expressly agrees to:
- Process and use the data in accordance with the terms set forth herein and only for the explicit purposes of the Services, or otherwise with the consent of the User.
- Not to transfer any personal data relating to any individual that has not been expressly authorized by that person or this Policy.
- Protect the confidentiality of any accessible personal data and avoiding access by any unauthorized third person.
- Inform Feedbackz within 24 hours about any problem arisen in relation with user data management.
By filling in and sending your data to Feedbackz during registration, you expressly consent to receive communications regarding the subject matter of the Website and other services in accordance to United States law on Ecommerce. These commercial communications, including alerts, notices, newsletters, offers and promotions, will be always sent by Feedbackz, or by Users to whom you have requested your data to be sent in relation to a Service.
If you do not wish to receive information from this Website you can expressly opt out by sending a notification to [email protected].
Feedbackz has adopted necessary technical and organizational measures to preserve and protect your personal information from unauthorized use or access and from being altered, lost or misused, taking into account the technological state of art, the features of the information stored and the risks to which information is exposed. However, due to the nature of the information and related technology, we cannot ensure or guarantee the security of your personal information and expressly disclaims any such obligation. If we learn of a security breach, then we will attempt to notify You electronically so that You can take appropriate steps.
Feedbackz As Data Processor
In submitting any third party personal data within the context of the Services (“Third Party Data”), the parties agree that User shall be the Data Controller and Users appoint Feedbackz as a Data Processor of such data, for the purpose of providing the Services. To the extent that Feedbackz is a “Data Processor” for the Users in respect of such Third Party Data, Feedbackz shall:
- Implement appropriate technical and organizational measures to safeguard the Third Party Data against any unauthorized or unlawful access, loss, destruction, theft, use or disclosure. If higher levels of security are required, please contact us. User warrants to and instructs Feedbackz that unless expressly indicated in writing, basic level security measures are legally sufficient for the protection of such third party personal data.
- Limit access to the Third Party Data only to those employees who need to know it to enable the Processor to perform the Services, and shall take appropriate steps to ensure the reliability of those of its employees or subcontractors who have access to such Third Party Data.
- Only process the personal data as specified by this Agreement and in accordance with the instructions of the User, and will not use the Third Party Data for any purposes other than those related to the performance of the Services or pursuant to the written instructions of the User.
- Upon the expiry or termination of this Agreement, or upon request of the registered User, cease any and all use of the Third Party Data and will destroy or return it to the User.
Feedbackz as Data Processor may provide access to a subcontractor processor to any such Third Party Data if it reasonably considers such access and processing necessary to the performance of the Services. In the event of such access and before the access takes place, Feedbackz shall ensure that an agreement with the third party is in place which is sufficient to require it to treat personal data in accordance with the applicable provisions of this Agreement and applicable law. In particular, Users authorise Feedbackz to subcontract the provision of technology and commercial services to members of its corporate group, as well as (but without limitation) Linode LCC, member of the US Safe Harbor program for the protection of personal data.
Data Processor shall provide Users with reasonable assistance in the event that the Customer receives a request from an individual or regulator under the data protection laws, provided that Users shall first use all reasonable endeavours to resolve the request without the assistance of Feedbackz and Feedbackz shall promptly notify Users of any such request received by Feedbackz that should properly have been addressed to the Users.
User warrants that it has all the appropriate consents from data subjects whose personal data are submitted to Feedbackz in the course of the provision of the Services. User will indemnify and keep Feedbackz harmless from all claims, damages and losses it may suffer relating to or arising out of the processing of third party personal data submitted to Feedbackz systems during the course of the provision of the Services.
Version: May 23, 2018